Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Host by Stephanie Myer

Despite all the negative things I had heard about this book, I actually really really liked it. I was facinated by the imagination of the author and how she could come up with such a clever idea for a story. It did take me a couple of chapters to grasp the concept of the story and where it was going. Then as I got more deep into the book, I found myself not wanting to put it down. I feared for the humans and tried to understand the souls. I loved the ending and am so glad it was a happy one. I stopped reading with 2 chapters left thinking that was it, then I turned the blank pages and saw that I wasn't finished. That's when the happy ending came! YAY! I want to know more about what happens with the humans and with Ian and Wanda. And I'm excited they met other humans that also kept souls. It was awesome and highly recommend this book with two thumbs up!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Yeah! Finally someone else who has read this book. Not only read it but liked it too. I loved this book. I read it several months ago and couldn't put it down. The story was so interesting and different. A real page turner I thought.