Friday, April 23, 2010

{The Hunger Games} by Suzanne Collins


As morbid as this storyline was, I fell in love with the characters. Katniss was so brave to volunteer to be in the hunger games for her sister. And it was heartwrenching when she had to say goodbye to Gale and her family. I just can't imagine what she went through. It was interesting to see how things unraveled and how Katniss ultimatley won. So sad that Rue had to die, but I couldn't be happier that Katniss formed an alliance with her and did so much to make her death not go unnoticed. I loved her designer (I can't remember his name at the moment). The way he made Katniss and Peeta look fabulous. And Peeta was such a hero. He sacraficed so much to keep Katniss safe. I love his bravery. I can't imagine what they must've gone through being in that arena. I wanted to read more about Gale and Katniss and their reunion when she came back from the games. Can't wait for the next book!!!

No comments: